Without traffic to your website, it would be nowhere!
It's the viewers everything relies on.
But not everyone have money to get all the traffic they need.
Good news for you: You can get alot of traffic for free online.
And even if you decide to get even more traffic, it only costs like a couple of dollars.
Safelists works this way:
You send mail out to other members of the safelist.
The only thing you have to do, is to click the ads in the mail YOU get.
That way you earn credits and can send mail to the other people.
That is simply how it works.
I HIGHLY recommend you make a new email address.
You will get a lot of this mail everyday!
You can make a free email. with hotmail and Gmail or Yahoo.
I recommend you use a gmail, because it gives you more opportunities to keep you organized, - and when you want traffic to your site, You WILL want to be organised!
Also when you are at it.
Make 2 gmail adresses
- one called - "YourName@List.gmail.com
- one called -"YourName@contact.gmail.com
The reason for this is, because when you sign up for the safelists below, some of them ask for a "contact" address and a "list" address.
---> In your contact address you will receive "SOLO's" these are the big ones, you can earn 500 - 1000 credits in just 1 mail!.
---> While in your list mail you will receive ads worth 10 - 50 credits in each mail.
Only click these, if you don't have any credits. Else they'd be pretty much a waste of time.
Some of the safelists doesn't send out that many solos and some send no solo's at all.
These kind of safelists just require 1 email.
With them I put the email address to be the "contact" one.
Here is a list of some of the best FREE traffic sites.
Promocodes give you more credits. So use them as soon as you can.
Once you are in the safelist website, on the left, somewhere it says "promocode".
ALWAYS CONFIRM YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ON BOTH EMAIL ACCOUNTS BEFORE YOU REDEEM THE PROMO-CODE
Just take one safelist at a time.
Also tracking your ads is very helpful, then you'll see, what safelist has the better CTR -> "Click Through Rate". - How many times your links are being clicked and from where the clicks are coming.
I use Bitly
I can understand that this is a lot to take in at once.
If you are having trouble with it, then sign up for this: 10kChallenge.
It will break it into little pieces & videos, so it'll be easier to understand.
- In there you'll find my Skype ID - If you feel it's necessary.
-- Scroll to the bottom of this, if you want tips to organize it. --
#1 XSCASH Click on 10 emails and get 1000 mailing credits 2# VNROCKS Click on 50 emails and get 2000 mailing credits
Right now you get 10$ just for signing up.
Gives a lot of solos
Promo code #1: lbm50kotobonusfordbd
#2: LBM15000FREE | #3: 76124A3802 | #4: 580A0A8237
#5: C2C1A17ED8 | #6: worldprofit
#1: RA15000FREE | #2: ra50kotobonusfordbd
Get your website out to 1000 people now.
Promo codes | #1: showdown | #2: bailout
Promo Code | #1: 4F98ACBE5F
Promo Code: | #1: 88E281F70D
Promo code | #1: New Member
Promo Code: | #1: NewFAMPromo | #2: FreeListSolo1
Promo Codes | #1: adbonus | 2#: newmember
Promo code | #1: 10000extracredits
Promo Code | #1 New Member
Promo Codes:| #1: 1000 | #2: 10kenney | #3: Christmas
Traffic exchange sites are sites where you view other people sites, and then you sometimes rate them.
You cannot give feedback on everyone of these sites. Some of them are more "social" then others.
Is my favorite TAE.
It's really easy to find your way in here.
Check your email faster!
- This have helped me alot, it doesn't cost that much and you can try it out for free and see if you like it and/or need it. It's called the Clickearner, it cost 6$ for a month, and it will save you a lot of time, if you have a ton of safelists. The thing with Clickearner is that you can open several emails at a time, 1, 10, 50 or even 150 emails! But if you choose 150, It may take some time to load. - I usually open 50 at a time.
- I use Firefox to check my emails. ( I usually use Chrome for non blogging related.) When I have made an account in a safelist. I open it to where it says "credit mailer" (the place where you write the emails) and bookmark that page in the bookmarks bar. And then I put them in maps. I have about 10 safelist in each map. (picture below)
- "Multiple tab handler" Add-on for firefox. This tool let's you close and reload all of the tabs at once. Really convenient.
If you use some other tools that are helpful, then let me know in the comments below.
Have a great day! :-)